You run a large organisation: big teams, big projects and big expectations. You're ready for a fresh perspective.
Maybe you’re new in your role and you need to clarify your team’s roles and responsibilities. You want to make sure you have the right people resources in the right places.
Maybe you’re worried about your team’s behaviour and morale, or you know something has to change but your in-house HR team don’t have the capacity to help.
That’s where PuzzlePeace comes in.
- Determine how to best allocate all the activities required to run your organisation between your team members (including yourself)
- Decide which activities require additional resources, such as additional staff, contractors or service providers
- Develop draft position descriptions for staff roles and service specifications for external providers
- Involve your team, and any other relevant people, in the process so they can understand and embrace any changes
- Draft the required documentation to outline proposed and agreed changes ready for discussion with your team
- Work through the required consultation and communication processes changes
- Minimise the risks and challenges of implementing changes
- Select existing team members for new roles
- Recruitment new staff
- Work through any redeployment and redundancy processes
- Develop plans to assist team members’ transition into new roles
- Outsource other roles to external suppliers
- Examine all the aspects of how you work
- Establish how these aspects interact to create your existing workplace culture
- Decide whether this is the culture you want
- Clarify your organisation’s value proposition
- Agree on the workplace culture you’d like to embed
- Determine how every aspect of your organisation can be aligned to create and support this culture
- Develop a plan to make it clear what you need to do, when you need to do it, and – maybe most importantly – how you need to do it
- Hold yourself accountable while you make these changes
- Assist with some of your action items, if you need an extra pair of hands to get things moving
- Act as their Change Coach
- Develop a plan to make it clear what they need to do, when they need to do it, and – maybe most importantly – how they need to do it
- Meet with them regularly to provide support and accountability
- Help them to implement their action items if needed
- Scope out where you’d like your organisation to be in 2 to 5 years
- Determine who you will need to bring into your team, what you will need them to do, and when you are likely to need their help with that growth